(This Is Not Legal Advice)

The Minor Travel Consent Form has become increasing necessary because of the rise in instances of child abduction in custody cases, and a growing number of children who are the victims of trafficking.

An immigration officer, airline, or travel company may ask for a letter of consent if the child is traveling internationally with only one parent or with another adult, such as a relative, friend, teacher, etc.

1.) You must provide the documents as we do not prepare or provide forms/letters/affidavits.

2.) The unattended parent must be in the presence of the notary, with a valid I.D.